- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- UK start-up Autolus starts 'living medicine' cancer trials
- Novartis names chief to replace Jimenez who is to step down
- Novartis: doctor in the house
- Week in Review, September 2
- Novartis's new $475,000 cancer drug among most expensive ever
- Open borders key to Swiss pharma's EU success
- Pfizer to test drug for liver disease linked to rising obesity
- US pharma Gilead faces pricing dilemma with new cancer treatment
- Norway's sovereign fund reveals interventionist streak
- New malaria drug could be 'game changer'
Novartis AG (NOVN:VTX) closed at 82.95, -1.66% below its 52-week high of 84.35, set on Jun 23, 2017.
67.40Nov 04 201684.35Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||217.27bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||2.66 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.32%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2017 16:30 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Novartis AG shares was Hold at 72.25 on 26 Nov 2013Read the full article