- Newron Reports Compelling Topline Results From All Patients in Study 014, Its Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating Evenamide as Add-on Therapy for Treatment-resistant Schizophrenia
- Newron to present at the 31st European Congress of Psychiatry
- Newron Announces 2022 Financial Results and Provides Outlook For 2023
- Newron Reports Striking One-Year Interim Efficacy Results From Its Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating Evenamide as Add-On Therapy for Patients With Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia
- Newron announces striking six-month interim results from its exploratory clinical trial evaluating evenamide as add-on therapy for patients with treatment-resistant schizophrenia
Newron Pharmaceuticals SpA (NP5:BER) closed at 6.08, -26.03% below its 52-week high of 8.22, set on Feb 21, 2023.
2.30Jan 19 20238.22Feb 21 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||106.70m CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9764 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:50 BST.