- Neenah Reports 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
- Neenah Announces John P. O'Donnell To Retire As CEO; Julie A. Schertell Named As Successor
- Neenah Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Neenah to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings on February 18, 2020
- Neenah Announces Organizational Realignment and Appoints Julie A. Schertell as COO
- Neenah Announces 4 Percent Dividend Increase and 2020 Share Repurchase Plan
Neenah Inc (NP:NYQ) closed at 65.28, 15.18% above the 52 week low of 56.67 set on May 31, 2019.
56.67May 31 201977.55Nov 06 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.78%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2020 21:10 GMT.