Events & Activity
- NRCIB:NSQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +25.70%
- NRCIB:NSQ price rises above 50-day moving average to 53.68 at 13:32 BST
- NRCIB:NSQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 53.70 at 13:12 BST
- On date 01 Sep 2017, NRCIB:NSQ announced a new dividend of amount 0.600 payable on date 01 Sep 2017
- NRCIB:NSQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 53.73 at 13:32 BST
National Research Corp (NRCIB:NSQ) closed at 53.42, -6.62% below its 52-week high of 57.21, set on Aug 15, 2017.
34.74Oct 17 201657.21Aug 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||952.90m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9101 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.49%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 13 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 16 2017 20:59 BST.