- Stocks to watch: Kroger, STMicro, AMD, Grainger, Domino’s Pizza
- Chipmakers hit again as Goldman Sachs downgrades sector
- China’s biggest bitcoin miner in $1bn fundraising
- What next for emerging markets after enduring tumultuous turns?
- Quarterly reporting yields a valuable transparency
- Wall Street stages late push higher on US-China trade talk hopes
- Wall Street modestly lower as tech slips, lira back under pressure
- Nvidia drops as Q3 guidance falls short of forecasts
- Silicon Valley and its fatal attraction to Saudi Arabia
- SoftBank reports 49% profit jump driven by Vision Fund gains
As of last trade
NVIDIA Corp (NVDA:NSQ) traded at 267.88, -6.08% below its 52-week high of 285.22, set on Sep 04, 2018.
170.16Sep 25 2017285.22Sep 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||161.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.64 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.23%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 29 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2018 19:18 BST.