- Bristow Group's Plan Of Reorganization Confirmed By Court
- Bristow Group Inc. Announces Expiration And Final Results Of Cash Tender Offer For Its 8.75% Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- Bristow Group Files Amended Plan Of Reorganization And Disclosure Statement
- Bristow Group Inc. Announces Cash Tender Offer For Its 8.75% Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- Bristow Group Files Plan Of Reorganization And Disclosure Statement
- Bristow Group Finalizes $385 Million Backstop Commitment Agreement Under Second Amended Restructuring Support Agreement
- Bristow Group Appoints Victoria Lazar to Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Bristow Group Enters Into New Restructuring Support Agreement And Debtor-In-Possession Commitment Letter
As of last trade
Bristow Group Inc (OF1:BER) traded at 0.1341, 0.07% above its 52-week low of 0.134, set on May 10, 2019.
0.134May 10 201910.44Oct 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||326.86k USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-10.43 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 10 2019 07:01 BST.