- ITC Institutes Investigation into Hesai’s Unlawful Use of Ouster’s Patents
- Ouster to Present at Upcoming June 2023 Investor Conferences
- Ouster Announces Expansion of Supply Agreements with May Mobility to Support Autonomous Vehicle Deployments Around the Globe
- Ouster Exceeds Q1 2023 Revenue Guidance; Increases Target for Merger Cost Synergies
- Ouster Awarded Production Win by Motional to be the Exclusive Supplier of Long-Range Lidar for its Autonomous Vehicles
- Ouster’s 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split Becomes Effective
- Ouster Announces Date for First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call
- Ouster Receives Notice Regarding NYSE Continued Listing Standards
- Ouster Files Patent Infringement Complaint with ITC Against Hesai and Seeks to Bar the Infringing Products from the United States
- Ouster to Consolidate Shares with 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
Ouster Inc (OUST:NYQ) closed at 6.46, 101.25% above the 52 week low of 3.21 set on Apr 26, 2023.
3.21Apr 26 202320.90Jun 07 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||250.74m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.90 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 07 2023 21:10 BST.