- Ouster Achieves 2022 Guidance, Reporting 22% Full Year Revenue Growth
- Ouster and LASE Sign Multi-Year Supply Agreement to Automate Port Operations
- Ouster Doubles Smart Infrastructure Programs with Over 210 Awarded Projects in 2022
- Ouster and Fieldin Announce Largest Deployment of Retrofit Autonomy Kits for Autonomous Tractors Following Multi-Year Supply Agreement
- Ouster to Showcase High-Performance Digital Lidar at Spring Conferences
- Ouster Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call
- Ouster to Present at Baird 2023 Vehicle Technology and Mobility Conference
- Ouster and Velodyne Complete Merger of Equals to Accelerate Lidar Adoption
- Velodyne Lidar Adjourns Special Meeting of Stockholders to February 10, 2023
- Ouster and Velodyne Achieve Guidance and Announce Combined Company Board of Directors in Anticipation of Closing of Merger of Equals
Ouster Inc (OUST:NYQ) closed at 0.7803, 2.67% above its 52-week low of 0.76, set on Oct 13, 2022.
0.76Oct 13 20225.00Apr 05 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||343.84m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7185 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:10 BST.