- Dystopian Dream, Sadler’s Wells, London — dance theatre taken to another level
- Apple Music to launch on Amazon Echo speakers
- Mastering evolution: the world’s first gene-edited babies
- EU lawyers tell ECJ that Article 50 cannot be unilaterally revoked
- Resignations rock Theresa May’s government
- Pandora cuts growth forecast as profits and sales miss in third quarter
- Serbian PM remains cautious on Kosovo peace settlement
- Apple explores iHeartMedia stake to boost its streaming service
- Kavanaugh accuser and her lawyer referred to DoJ
- Stocks to watch: BAT, Victrex, Man Group, Pandora, Square
Pandora Media Inc (P:NYQ) closed at 8.65, -14.10% below its 52-week high of 10.07, set on Sep 13, 2018.
4.09Jan 23 201810.07Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:01 GMT.