- VW revs up profits as it battles back from diesel scandal
- Amazon to open AI centre in Germany's Cyber Valley
- Oliver Blume: the Porsche CEO on the electric car revolution
- Porsche takes pole position in Formula E
- Germany orders Porsche SUV recall as emissions scandal widens
- German car industry faces being hit with big fines
- EU collusion probe threatens German carmakers' 'credibility'
Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PAH3:GER) closed at 54.74, 15.78% above the 52 week low of 47.28 set on Aug 29, 2017.
47.28Aug 29 201780.28Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.36bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.88 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.25%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 16:36 BST.