- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- VW revs up profits as it battles back from diesel scandal
- Amazon to open AI centre in Germany's Cyber Valley
- Oliver Blume: the Porsche CEO on the electric car revolution
- Porsche takes pole position in Formula E
- Germany orders Porsche SUV recall as emissions scandal widens
- German car industry faces being hit with big fines
- EU collusion probe threatens German carmakers' 'credibility'
- Porsche develops autonomous racing car software
- Travel updates: Monaco, Nepal, Canada, and London
- Ex-Volkswagen chairman Piëch to sell majority of Porsche stake
Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PAH3:GER) closed at 66.60, -17.04% below its 52-week high of 80.28, set on Jan 23, 2018.
47.28Aug 29 201780.28Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.20bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||7.50 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.52%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 16:36 BST.