- Paychex, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results: Double Digit Growth in Revenue and Diluted Earnings Per Share; Raises Earnings Outlook for the Year
- Paychex, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call for September 28, 2022
- Managed Health and PayChex Partner to Bring Companies a Unique Healthcare Solution
- Martin Mucci of Paychex to Retire as CEO, Remains Chairman
- Aircall Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- Paychex Declares Quarterly Dividend
Paychex Inc (PAYX*:MEX) closed at 2,318.64, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 2,318.64, set on May 20, 2022.
2,318.64May 20 20222,740.00Apr 01 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||40.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.97 |
|Annual div (ADY)||63.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 25 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 20 2022 11:30 BST.