- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
- Brazil chiefs vow to steer state titans through political crisis
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
- 'Car Wash' launches revolution in transparency and compliance
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBREUR:STO) closed at 8.47, 14.46% above the 52 week low of 7.40 set on Jul 28, 2016.
7.40Jul 28 201611.36Oct 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||48.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4196 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 15 2017.