- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- New Expedia chief executive keen to book international growth
- Fancy investing in a theme? There's an ETF for that
- Newell Brands blames Harvey for profit warning
- Priceline: tripping up
- Short sellers target high-flying US tech stocks
- Will the death of US retail be the next big short?
- US hotels and airlines slash prices as Trump policies hit tourism
- Digital upstarts blur lines of hospitality 'from couch to castle'
- Australia executives' pay packets hit after office flings
- Priceline: luxury trip
Priceline Group Inc (PCLN:NSQ) closed at 1,942.11, -6.09% below its 52-week high of 2,067.99, set on Aug 08, 2017.
1,422.19Nov 04 20162,067.99Aug 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||95.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||47.07 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 21:00 BST.