- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Will the death of US retail be the next big short?
- US hotels and airlines slash prices as Trump policies hit tourism
- Digital upstarts blur lines of hospitality 'from couch to castle'
- Australia executives' pay packets hit after office flings
- Priceline: luxury trip
- Priceline's Ctrip cooperation to support China growth
- The spreadsheet maker who created Scotland's flying unicorn
- Priceline: named their own price
- Ryanair: web spinning
- Hotel innovator Barry Sternlicht returns to take on Airbnb
Priceline Group Inc (PCLN:NSQ) closed at 1,994.89, -0.69% below its 52-week high of 2,008.65, set on Jul 20, 2017.
1,305.09Jul 25 20162,008.65Jul 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||98.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||44.28 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 21:00 BST.