- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US hotels and airlines slash prices as Trump policies hit tourism
- Digital upstarts blur lines of hospitality 'from couch to castle'
- Australia executives' pay packets hit after office flings
- Priceline: luxury trip
- Priceline's Ctrip cooperation to support China growth
- The spreadsheet maker who created Scotland's flying unicorn
- Priceline: named their own price
- Ryanair: web spinning
- Hotel innovator Barry Sternlicht returns to take on Airbnb
- Expedia steams ahead with rail bookings service
Priceline Group Inc (PCLN:NSQ) closed at 1,863.90, -3.28% below its 52-week high of 1,927.13, set on May 08, 2017.
1,148.06Jun 27 20161,927.13May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||91.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||44.28 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.