- Park City Group Reports 9% Increase in Revenue, Net Income More than Triples for Fiscal First Quarter 2021
- Park City Group, Inc. Schedules Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- ReposiTrak Charts New Milestone With Out-of-Stock Management Solution
- Park City Group Reports 24% Increase in Revenue, Increased Net Income for the Fiscal Fourth Quarter of 2020
- Park City Group, Inc. Schedules Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
Park City Group Inc (PCYG:NAQ) closed at 4.60, 38.14% above the 52 week low of 3.33 set on Mar 18, 2020.
3.33Mar 18 20206.22Jun 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||92.96m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0699 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2020 21:00 GMT.