- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Unilever defends rebuff of Kraft Heinz deal
- The health expert happy to work with the 'enemy'
- Healthier fayre helps lift PepsiCo sales
- Mondelez warns over 'backlash against globalisation'
- Brenda Barnes, consumer products executive, 1953-2017
- Big Food bites back in battle of the snacks
- Premier Foods feels pressure from rising costs
- Coca-Cola plans to refranchise African bottling operation
- Japan Inc on the hunt for post-Brexit deals
- A finance director role offers women no guarantee for the top job
98.50Dec 01 2016112.38Mar 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||159.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.36 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||3.01 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.69%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2017 20:01 BST.