- Surging Brazilian stocks await privatisation booster
- Petrobras speeds up plans to sell petrol station business
- New players step into Brazil vacuum created by Petrobras scandal
- Backlash against Brazil's corruption probe grows
- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4F:SAO) closed at 21.10, -0.09% below its 52-week high of 21.12, set on Feb 23, 2018.
11.60Jun 21 201721.12Feb 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 21:05 GMT.