- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
- Brazil chiefs vow to steer state titans through political crisis
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
- 'Car Wash' launches revolution in transparency and compliance
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PETR4F:SAO) closed at 12.00, 36.67% above the 52 week low of 8.78 set on Jun 27, 2016.
8.78Jun 27 201618.48Oct 27 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||160.32bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6998 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2017 21:05 BST.