- Unilever sales growth picks up after shareholder spat
- Italy budget, Brexit summit, China GDP
- Bottle full of bub: PE club deals signal ‘peak bubble’
- ExxonMobil gives $1m to campaign for a carbon tax
- Danish telecoms group TDC names Allison Kirkby as chief executive
- Unilever backs down on plan to move headquarters from UK
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Avon lady gets a digital makeover
- Worldpay co-chief in talks to head BT
- Janet Yellen calls for US carbon tax
As of last trade
Procter & Gamble Co (PG:BRN) traded at 81.87, 7.74% above its 52-week low of 75.99, set on Mar 06, 2018.
75.99Mar 06 201890.12Dec 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||203.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.89 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.86 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.47%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 09 2018.