- Montana to Become 46th U.S. State to Reclassify Driving Requirements for Three-Wheeled Vehicles
- North Country Alliance Enhances Ride the Wilds Trail System with New Signage
- Dinner on Us! Slingshot Offers Customers a $50 Restaurant Gift Card for Every Test Drive
- Polaris Industries Declares Regular Cash Dividend
- Polaris Reports 2019 First Quarter Results
- Polaris RZR® Racing Wins at UTV World Championship and SCORE San Felipe 250 Season Opener
- Unleash the Adventure: Polaris Adventures Launches First-Ever Multi-Faceted Marketing Campaign
- Polaris Schedules First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Polaris Slingshot and Xtreme Xperience Partner to Bring the Ultimate Joyride to Racetracks across the U.S.
- Polaris RZR® Factory Racing Captures Two UTV Titles at the Iconic Mint 400
Polaris Industries Inc (PII:DEU) closed at 78.99, 23.63% above the 52 week low of 63.89 set on Dec 21, 2018.
63.89Dec 21 2018112.15Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.77%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2019|
|Next div ex-date||May 31 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 21 2019.