- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
- Brazil chiefs vow to steer state titans through political crisis
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXA:STU) closed at 6.91, 26.32% above the 52 week low of 5.47 set on Jun 24, 2016.
5.47Jun 24 201611.48Oct 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||48.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4187 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017.