- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PJXC:BER) closed at 3.79, 4.73% above its 52-week low of 3.62, set on Aug 11, 2017.
3.62Aug 11 20175.71Oct 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 23 2017 07:06 BST.