- Portland General Electric announces 2019 financial results and initiates 2020 earnings guidance
- Portland General Electric declares dividend
- Portland General Electric and Avangrid Renewables announce major solar facility in Oregon
- Portland General Electric and Portland Public Schools partner to create first-in-the-nation K-12 climate literacy curriculum
- Portland General Electric schedules earnings release and conference call for Friday, Feb. 14
Portland General Electric Co (POR:NYQ) closed at 48.25, 27.54% above the 52 week low of 37.83 set on Mar 23, 2020.
37.83Mar 23 202063.08Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.54 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.19%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 22:30 BST.