- Popular, Inc. Declares Dividend on Preferred Stock and Announces Distribution on Trust Preferred Securities
- Popular, Inc. Declares a Cash Dividend of $0.55 per Common Share
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Popular Life Re
- Popular, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Popular, Inc. to Report First Quarter Results and Hold Conference Call on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Popular, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of $400,000,000 Principal Amount of Its 7.25% Senior Notes Due 2028
Popular Inc (PP4A:BER) closed at 57.00, 20.25% above the 52 week low of 47.40 set on Mar 23, 2023.
47.40Mar 23 202382.00Aug 22 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||4.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14.24 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.06 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.52%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jul 03 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 06 2023 07:08 BST.