- Stocks to watch: Hiscox, Babcock, StanChart, Ingenico, Micro Focus
- Paddy Power raises guidance but regulatory headwinds loom
- Paddy Power Betfair: go west
- Opening Quote: Prudential — imprudent suggestions?
- Glencore’s leading man hopes Africa drama is not a hit in the US
- Paddy Power dims profit outlook as FanDuel buy weighs
- Paddy Power strikes pact with US casino operator
As of last trade,
Paddy Power Betfair PLC (PPB:ISE) traded at 81.15, 19.08% above the 52 week low of 68.15 set on Oct 11, 2018.
68.15Oct 11 2018105.00Jun 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.79bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||2.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.27 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.79%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 19 2018 13:40 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Paddy Power Betfair PLC shares was Hold at 9,445.00 on 08 Mar 2016Read the full article