- PROG Holdings Announces Build, an Innovative Credit Building Financial Management Tool
- PROG Holdings, Inc. Appoints Todd King as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer
- CORRECTING and REPLACING PROG Holdings Exceeds First Quarter 2023 Expectations, Raises Full-Year Earnings Outlook
- PROG Holdings to Release First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on April 26, 2023
- PROG Holdings Announces Appointment of Sridhar Nallani as Chief Technology Officer
- PROG Holdings to Participate in Four Investor Conferences During March 2023
PROG Holdings Inc (PRG:NYQ) closed at 33.19, -0.57% below its 52-week high of 33.38, set on May 19, 2023.
12.11Oct 21 202233.38May 19 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.42 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 21:10 BST.