- Prothena Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Updated Financial Guidance and R&D Update
- Prothena Announces Achievement of $60 Million Milestone From Roche for First Patient Dosed in Phase 2b Study of Prasinezumab in Early Parkinson’s Disease
- Prothena Announces Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Prothena to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 11th
- Prothena Presents Phase 1 Study Results of PRX004 in Oral Presentation at AAN 2021
- Prothena Announces PRX004 Phase 1 Study Results Selected for Emerging Science Oral Presentation at AAN 2021
- Prothena Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Prothena Announces Appointment of Hideki Garren, MD, PhD, as Chief Medical Officer
- Prothena Announces Pricing of Public Offering of 3,500,000 Ordinary Shares
- Prothena Announces Proposed Offering of Ordinary Shares
Prothena Corporation PLC (PRTA:NSQ) closed at 21.63, -24.53% below its 52-week high of 28.66, set on Mar 25, 2021.
9.25Jun 15 202028.66Mar 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||965.24m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.78 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 13 2021 21:00 BST.