- Public Storage Prices Public Offering of Euro-Denominated Senior Notes
- Public Storage Announces the Passing of Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus B. Wayne Hughes
- Public Storage Announces Pricing of 3.950% Cumulative Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Series Q
- Public Storage Reports Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021
- Public Storage to Release Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call
- Public Storage Releases 2021 Sustainability Report
Public Storage (PSA PR I:NYQ) closed at 27.92, -1.41% below its 52-week high of 28.32, set on Dec 10, 2020.
25.96Feb 25 202128.32Dec 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.22 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.37%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2021 21:10 BST.