- Public Storage to Release Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call
- Public Storage Releases 2021 Sustainability Report
- Public Storage Announces Redemption of All Outstanding Depositary Shares Representing Interests in its 4.95% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series D
- Public Storage Announces Pricing of 4.000% Cumulative Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Series P
- Public Storage Virtual Presentation at Nareit REITweek 2021 to be Webcast
- Public Storage Announces Redemption of All Outstanding Depositary Shares Representing Interests in its 5.125% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series C
- Public Storage Announces Closing of the ezStorage Portfolio Acquisition
- Public Storage Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2021
Public Storage (PSA PR P:NYQ) closed at 25.39, -0.27% below its 52-week high of 25.46, set on Jul 12, 2021.
24.97Jun 08 202125.46Jul 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 23 2021 21:10 BST.