- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Partner Communications Announces Uniform Weighted Discount Rate for Series F Debentures and an 'ilA+' Rating for a Deferred Private Placement
- Partner Communications Announces Deferred Private Debentures Placement in Israel
- Partner Communications Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results1
- Partner Communications Announces the Commencement of the Commercial Phase and Acceleration of Its Fiber Optic Network Deployment
- Partner Communications Announces That S&P Maalot Has Affirmed the Company's ilA+/Stable Credit Rating
- Partner Communications to Release Second Quarter 2017 Results on August 16, 2017
- Partner Communications Reports the Interest Rate for the Series D Notes for the Period Commencing on July 1, 2017 and Ending on September 30, 2017
- Partner Communications Announces the Launch of Its TV Services
Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR:NSQ) closed at 5.41, -15.57% below its 52-week high of 6.41, set on Mar 01, 2017.
4.11Nov 08 20166.41Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||943.62m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1744 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 18:40 BST.