- Pinnacle West Sets Date for 2021 First-Quarter Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call
- APS Announces Plans for Seasonal Operations at Four Corners Power Plant
- Pinnacle West Adds Seasoned Utility Executive to Its Board of Directors
- Pinnacle West Reports 2020 Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter Results
- Pinnacle West Sets Date for 2020 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PWC:DUS) closed at 68.50, -11.04% below its 52-week high of 77.00, set on Nov 11, 2020.
57.50Mar 01 202177.00Nov 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.74 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.99%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 29 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 09 2021 18:30 BST.