- ProtoKinetix and IQVIA Partner to Support Development of AAGP® Product in the Treatment of Ocular Conditions
- U.S. District Court Issues Favorable Decision for IQVIA Against Veeva
- IQVIA’s Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE) Solution Chosen to Support the Commercial Launch of Novel ADHD Drug
- Global Medicine Spending to Reach $1.6 Trillion in 2025 Excluding Spending on COVID-19 Vaccines, According to IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science Study
- IQVIA Announces Connected Intelligence™
- IQVIA Reports First-Quarter Results; Raises Full-Year 2021 Guidance
- IQVIA to Announce First-Quarter 2021 Results on April 22, 2021
- IQVIA Acquires Remaining Interest in Q² Solutions from Quest Diagnostics; Raises Full Year 2021 Adjusted Diluted EPS Guidance
- IQVIA Virtual Trial Solutions Used in More than 60 Trials
- IQVIA Collaborating with Janssen Research & Development on Their Investigational COVID-19 Vaccine Trials
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTSX:GER) closed at 191.75, -2.94% below its 52-week high of 197.55, set on Apr 27, 2021.
147.00Jan 29 2021197.55Apr 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||44.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2021 16:35 BST.