- Rite Aid Corporation Reports Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Results
- Rite Aid to Release Third Quarter Results on December 21
- The Rite Aid Foundation Awards $4.8M in Grants on Giving Tuesday
- Rite Aid Statement on CDC Recommendation Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine for Children Ages 5-11
- Rite Aid to Present at the 30th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
Rite Aid Corp (RAD:NYQ) closed at 11.62, 1.04% above its 52-week low of 11.50, set on Dec 01, 2021.
11.50Dec 01 202132.48Jan 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||648.19m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2022 21:10 GMT.