- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Obama's M&A legacy: another big deal bites the dust
- Walgreens halts plan to buy Rite Aid after regulatory concerns
- Amazon/Shopify: stripped malls
- Rite Aid shares tumble on doubts over Walgreens Boots deal
- Walgreens Boots Alliance: range rover
- Rite Aid tumbles on fears for Walgreens deal
Rite Aid Corp (RAD:NYQ) closed at 1.81, 11.04% above the 52 week low of 1.63 set on Oct 12, 2017.
1.63Oct 12 20178.77Jan 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0819 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2017 21:01 BST.