- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Week in Review, May 27
- Resolute RBS investors hold out for Fred Goodwin's day in court
- M&S hopes full-price sales can put it on a surer footing
- RBS investors move closer to settlement in High Court case
- RBS close to 11th-hour shareholder settlement
- How Lloyds came back from the brink
- Lloyds back in private ownership after government sells out
- What are the challenges for Lloyds after privatisation?
- Treasuries probe shapes up to be test for White House
- Legal cases involving FTSE 100 groups at 5-year high
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS:LSE) closed at 261.60, -3.47% below its 52-week high of 271.00, set on May 24, 2017.
148.40Jul 06 2016271.00May 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.59bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4878 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 26 2017 17:09 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC shares was Hold at 237.00 on 27 Feb 2017Read the full article