- Investment banking: The battle for Barclays
- Santander board shows its mettle over Andrea Orcel deal
- Over sixties show their strength in British boardrooms
- Apocalypse now talk has drowned out Brexit opportunities
- Freelance fintech — can apps replace accountants?
- RBS moves to speed up reprivatisation with share buyback
- BlackRock’s Fink looks to a ‘deep bench’ to pick heir
- Ex-Barclays executives deny fraud charges ahead of major trial
- Treasury rejects calls to reform UK laws on business loans
- Challenger banks complain about barriers to growth
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS:LSE) closed at 245.50, 22.69% above the 52 week low of 200.10 set on Dec 12, 2018.
200.10Dec 12 2018304.20Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.58bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0625 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.81%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 17:11 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC shares was Hold at 257.70 on 03 Aug 2018Read the full article