- Five ways banks are responding to the fintech threat
- Andrew Bailey must pay the price for FCA failures
- End the scandal of ‘too big to sue’ banks
- Stocks to watch: Sophos, G4S, Fresenius, M&S, JD Wetherspoon, ITV
- Shorting UK stocks: Corb your enthusiasm
- Royal Bank of Scotland to launch digital bank for SMEs
- Stocks to watch: Hiscox, Babcock, StanChart, Ingenico, Micro Focus
- Ingenico/Natixis: chimp change
- Opinion today: Europe after Merkel
- RBS and the Brexit trade!
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS:LSE) closed at 244.70, 10.82% above the 52 week low of 220.80 set on Oct 26, 2018.
220.80Oct 26 2018304.20Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||30.35bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0625 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.79%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 12 2018 16:51 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC shares was Hold at 257.70 on 03 Aug 2018Read the full article