- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Maduro's economic plan fails to lift Venezuela's gloom
- Shell strikes Nigerian gas deal
- Shell criticises proposed future bans of non-electric cars
- Trinity Mirror: extending the deadline
- Big Oil bets on a dash for gas
- North Sea oil and gas producers say they have left 'death spiral'
- Texas floods push US petrol prices to 2-year high
- Stronger rouble takes heat out of Gazprom profits
- Insurers and energy companies count cost of tropical storm Harvey
- Texas braced for 'catastrophic' hurricane flooding
Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDS.A:NYQ) closed at 59.48, -0.18% below its 52-week high of 59.59, set on Sep 22, 2017.
46.57Sep 27 201659.59Sep 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||248.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.95 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.32%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 18 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:02 BST.