- Regency Centers Issues Inaugural Corporate Responsibility Report
- Regency Centers Invites You to Join Its Fourth Quarter 2018 Conference Call and 2019 Guidance Presentation
- Regency Centers Announces Transfer to Nasdaq Stock Market
- Regency Centers Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Regency Centers Acquires Ridgewood Shopping Center in Raleigh, North Carolina
Regency Centers Corp (REG:NSQ) closed at 59.27, 8.02% above its 52-week low of 54.87, set on Feb 12, 2018.
54.87Feb 12 201870.64Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.22 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.75%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 21:00 GMT.