- Australia orders audit of ‘dodgy’ A$443m reef grant
- Can Mongolian copper power the green revolution?
- An illusion of choice: the conflicts that mire the audit world
- Iron ore nears $70 as Beijing cracks down on pollution
- Sirius Minerals: money for a hole in the ground
- Asia stocks mostly higher despite US-China brinkmanship
- Stocks to watch: Kaz Minerals, Ferrexpo, Inmarsat, GAM, Metro
- Auditing in crisis
- Asia Pacific stocks fall on latest trade concerns
- Capita’s repeats of profit guidance are no cause for complaint
Rio Tinto PLC (RIO:LSE) closed at 3,706.00, 9.83% above its 52-week low of 3,374.20, set on Sep 28, 2017.
3,374.20Sep 28 20174,541.00Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||65.50bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||4.54 |
|Annual div (ADY)||226.25 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.10%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 20 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 17:05 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Rio Tinto PLC shares was Hold at 4.00 on 01 Aug 2018Read the full article