- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Announces Pricing of $750 Million Senior Notes Offering
- RenaissanceRe Announces Pricing of Public Offering of 6,300,000 Common Shares
- RenaissanceRe Announces Public Offering of 6,300,000 Common Shares
- AIG to Sell Validus Re to RenaissanceRe
- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Advances Strategy with $2.985 Billion Acquisition of Validus Re
- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- RenaissanceRe Reports Q1 2023 Net Income Available to Common Shareholders of $564.1 Million; Operating Income Available to Common Shareholders of $360.0 Million.
- RenaissanceRe Schedules First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR:NYQ) closed at 188.43, -15.80% below its 52-week high of 223.80, set on Feb 09, 2023.
124.18Aug 02 2022223.80Feb 09 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||9.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.81%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2023|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 14 2023|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 30 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 01 2023 21:10 BST.