- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- RenaissanceRe Appoints David Marra Group Chief Underwriting Officer and Ross Curtis Chief Portfolio Officer
- RenaissanceRe Reports Q3 2022 Net Loss Attributable to Common Shareholders of $825.3 Million; Operating Loss Attributable to Common Shareholders of $396.7 Million.
- RenaissanceRe Announces Estimated Net Negative Impact on Third Quarter 2022 Results of Operations
- RenaissanceRe’s 16th Risk Mitigation Leadership Forum Focuses on the Role of Credit and Risk Transfer in Leading the Transition to a Green Economy
- RenaissanceRe Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call
Renaissancere Holdings Ltd (RNR:NYQ) closed at 186.76, -1.59% below its 52-week high of 189.77, set on Dec 02, 2022.
124.18Aug 02 2022189.77Dec 02 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-31.20 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.81%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2022|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 14 2022|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2022 21:10 GMT.