- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Asset Review and Current Developments
- Assessment of Ajax Mine Potential
- Notice of GM
- Issue of convertible notes and warrants
- Victoria Gold JV - Berringa Mine Acquisition
- Total Voting Rights
- Kimono Cobalt Project, DRC
- Drill Results from Mt Bute, Victoria, Australia
- Issue of Equity and Total Voting Rights
As of last trade,
Red Rock Resources PLC (RRR:LSE) traded at 0.451, 29.67% above the 52 week low of 0.3478 set on Jun 24, 2022.
0.3478Jun 24 20220.72Sep 16 2021
|Market cap||5.97m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0024 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 10 2022 09:44 BST.