- Rexnord Corporation Adds New Directors to Board
- Rexnord to Participate in KeyBanc Capital Markets' 2019 Industrials & Basic Materials Conference
- Rexnord Corporation Mourns the Death of Board Member, John M. Stropki
- Rexnord Reports Record FY2019 Financial Results and Initiates FY2020 Operating Outlook
- Rexnord Schedules Q4 FY2019 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
Rexnord Corp (RXN PR A:NYQ) closed at 60.00, -10.23% below its 52-week high of 66.84, set on Sep 21, 2018.
48.52Dec 26 201866.84Sep 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.83%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 20 2019 21:04 BST.