- Adtalem Global Education Names Stephen Beard as Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel
- Ross University School of Medicine Celebrates New Home in Barbados
- Barbados Grand Opening for Ross University School of Medicine
- T-Mobile and Sprint Receive Approval from Both the Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S. and Team Telecom on Merger Transaction
- Adtalem Global Education Completes Divestitures of DeVry University and Carrington College
- Ross University School of Medicine Expands Partnership with Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Healthcare in Time of a Disaster
- ACAMS Launches Poland Chapter, Translates CAMS® into Polish
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Counseling Center Earns International Association of Counseling Services Accreditation
- Zoës Kitchen Launches Direct Delivery Service with Free Delivery Promotion
Sprint Corp (S:NYQ) closed at 6.07, -8.31% below its 52-week high of 6.62, set on Apr 27, 2018.
4.81Apr 02 20186.62Apr 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1111 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.