- Safehold Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Safehold Sets Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Webcast
- Safehold Increases Quarterly Common Stock Dividend by 4%
- Safehold to Participate on Panel at the Morgan Stanley U.S. Financials Conference
- Safehold to Present at Nareit REITweek: 2020 Virtual Investor Conference
As of last trade
Safehold Inc (SAFE:NYQ) traded at 50.91, -24.23% below its 52-week high of 67.18, set on Jun 17, 2020.
26.61Sep 10 201967.18Jun 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.01 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.649 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.28%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 06 2020 20:35 BST.