- FT NewsFT News
- Goldman Sachs and UBS back women in finance initiative
- Hip crowd gets São Paulo’s heart beating again
- What deregulation bill offers US banks
- Stocks to watch: Express Scripts, Alfa, Boskalis, Axel Springer
- Atom Bank in £149m capital raising
- What more can banks and their customers do to fight fraud?
- Foreign banks drawn into heated US debate over Dodd-Frank reform
- Asian bike-sharing companies find road is tougher in Europe
- Sberbank reports latest record profit for Russia’s biggest bank
- Spain raises first 30-year debt in two years
Banco Santander SA (SANEUR:STO) closed at 5.50, 13.40% above the 52 week low of 4.85 set on Aug 11, 2017.
4.85Aug 11 20176.22May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2134 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.88%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 13 2018.