- London Report: Pound weakness elevates FTSE 100
- Lex letter from London: Drugs, satellites and a riddle
- State pension funds pressed to justify ‘wasted’ $5.5bn in PE fees
- Stocks to watch: Centamin, TalkTalk, Meggitt, WH Smith, RWE
- Inmarsat/EchoStar: back down
- Stocks to watch: Inmarsat, DMGT, Deutsche Bank, Assa Abloy
- Inmarsat rejects improved £3.2bn bid from EchoStar
- EchoStar drops Inmarsat takeover after £3.2bn bid rejected
- Echostar drops £3.2bn bid for Inmarsat
- Stocks to watch: TalkTalk, Inmarsat, Casino, Vesuvius, Danone
EchoStar Corp (SATS:NSQ) closed at 43.34, 1.83% above its 52-week low of 42.56, set on Oct 12, 2018.
42.56Oct 12 201862.29Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 21:00 BST.