- Wendy’s heats up after slicing off stake in Arby’s owner
- Jamie Dimon’s ‘listening’ bus? Get on board
- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- Alibaba and Tencent in battle for China’s food delivery crown
- Fit Hacks: running the Big Apple
- Indra Nooyi to step down as PepsiCo chief after 12 years at helm
- Do we still want to democratise finance?
- Asia plastic is choking the world’s oceans
- Bearish bets on coffee push Brazilian growers into stand-off
- Intercontinental Exchange poised to list bitcoin futures
Starbucks Corp (SBUB11BF:SAO) closed at 210.91, -1.69% below its 52-week high of 214.53, set on May 18, 2018.
166.76Sep 11 2017214.53May 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||4.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.09%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 04 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 15:27 BST.