- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
- Apple: inflation expectation
- Sainsbury's launches record label to ride vinyl wave
- Whitbread pins hopes on 'third wave' of UK coffee drinking
- Here in Stockholm we get a lot for our money
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
Starbucks Corp (SBUB11BF:SAO) closed at 186.19, 11.65% above the 52 week low of 166.76 set on Sep 11, 2017.
166.76Sep 11 2017211.23Jun 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.79%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 16:56 GMT.