- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Pioneer of robo-advice industry opts for human touch
- Fiduciary rule: the more things change
- Wells Fargo makes move into robo-adviser market
- Does a price war beckon for ETF providers?
- Fears grow over Wall St's appetite for securities-based lending
- Brexit fears also batter US insurers with limited UK exposure
- A former flash boy - Ari Rubenstein, CEO, Global Trading Systems
- Electronic trading pioneer predicts brokerage industry cull
- Investors replace futures with ETFs
- Booby-trapped breakfasts are a rotten way to choose staff
Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW:NYQ) closed at 41.55, -2.49% below its 52-week high of 42.61, set on Jan 26, 2017.
23.00Feb 24 201642.61Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||55.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.31 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.77%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 24 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:02 GMT.