- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Massachusetts launches probe into 'maker taker' rebate system
- BlackRock exchange traded funds hit new record inflows of $140bn
- Kushner venture fund helps turn Robinhood into a unicorn
- Virtu Financial set to seal takeover of KCG Holdings
- Asset management: Passive resistance
- JPMorgan wealth management head casts doubt on robo advisers
- Pioneer of robo-advice industry opts for human touch
- Fiduciary rule: the more things change
- Wells Fargo makes move into robo-adviser market
- Does a price war beckon for ETF providers?
Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW:NYQ) closed at 42.50, -3.63% below its 52-week high of 44.10, set on Jul 05, 2017.
29.86Sep 27 201644.10Jul 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||56.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.49 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.75%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 25 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 21:03 BST.