- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Kushner venture fund helps turn Robinhood into a unicorn
- Virtu Financial set to seal takeover of KCG Holdings
- Asset management: Passive resistance
- JPMorgan wealth management head casts doubt on robo advisers
- Pioneer of robo-advice industry opts for human touch
- Fiduciary rule: the more things change
- Wells Fargo makes move into robo-adviser market
- Does a price war beckon for ETF providers?
- Fears grow over Wall St's appetite for securities-based lending
- Brexit fears also batter US insurers with limited UK exposure
Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW:NYQ) closed at 38.52, -11.75% below its 52-week high of 43.65, set on Mar 17, 2017.
23.83Jul 06 201643.65Mar 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.40 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.84%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 26 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2017 21:04 BST.