- Seagen Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Seagen and Astellas Complete Enrollment in EV-103 Trial Cohort K Combining PADCEV® (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv) With Pembrolizumab as First-Line Treatment for Advanced Urothelial Cancer
- Seagen to Host Conference Call and Webcast Discussion of Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on October 28, 2021
- Seagen Announces Last Patient Enrolled in Phase 2 MOUNTAINEER Trial Evaluating TUKYSA® (Tucatinib) Regimen in HER2-Positive Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Japan’s MHLW Approves PADCEV® (enfortumab vedotin) for Advanced Urothelial Cancer
- Seagen to Host Conference Call and Webcast Discussion on September 21, 2021 to Discuss TIVDAK™ (tisotumab vedotin-tftv) Approval
- Genmab and Seagen Announce FDA Accelerated Approval for TIVDAK™ (tisotumab vedotin-tftv) in Previously Treated Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Seagen and Genmab Announce FDA Accelerated Approval for TIVDAK™ (tisotumab vedotin-tftv) in Previously Treated Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Seagen and Genmab Present Interim Results From the innovaTV 205 Study for Tisotumab Vedotin Combination Therapy Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer at ESMO Virtual Congress 2021
- Seagen to Present at the Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
Seagen Inc (SGEN:NSQ) closed at 177.79, -12.25% below its 52-week high of 202.60, set on Dec 18, 2020.
133.20May 04 2021202.60Dec 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 28 2021 21:00 BST.