- Seagen to Host Conference Call and Webcast Discussion of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on February 11, 2021
- Seagen to Present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Alpine Immune Sciences Appoints Natasha Hernday to Board of Directors
- Seagen Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for TUKYSA® (tucatinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Seagen Highlights TUKYSA® (tucatinib) Data in Breast Cancer at Virtual 2020 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Seagen Announces Multiple ADCETRIS® (brentuximab vedotin) Presentations at the 2020 ASH Annual Meeting
- Seagen Highlights Immuno-Oncology Data from Broad Portfolio During SITC Virtual Annual Meeting 2020
- Seagen Announces Multiple ADCETRIS® (Brentuximab Vedotin) Presentations at the Upcoming ASH Annual Meeting
- Seagen to Host Virtual R&D Day on November 16, 2020
- Seagen Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Seagen Inc (SGEN:NSQ) closed at 182.75, -14.58% below its 52-week high of 213.94, set on Oct 13, 2020.
90.57Mar 16 2020213.94Oct 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.55 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 21:00 GMT.