- Seattle Genetics Announces FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tucatinib New Drug Application (NDA) for Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Seattle Genetics and Astellas Announce Updated Results from Phase 1b/2 Trial of PADCEV™ (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv) in Combination with Immune Therapy Pembrolizumab as Investigational First-Line Treatment for Advanced Bladder Cancer
- Seattle Genetics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results
- EMA Validates Seattle Genetics’ Marketing Authorization Application for Tucatinib for Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Seattle Genetics to Host Conference Call and Webcast Discussion of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results on February 6, 2020
- Seattle Genetics Achieves Milestone Following European Commission Approval of Roche’s Polivy® (Polatuzumab Vedotin)
- Seattle Genetics to Present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Seattle Genetics Announces Submission of Tucatinib New Drug Application to the U.S. FDA for Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Seattle Genetics to Host Conference Call and Webcast on December 19, 2019 to Discuss PADCEVTM (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv) Approval
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Astellas’ and Seattle Genetics’ PADCEV™ (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv) for People with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer, the Most Common Type of Bladder Cancer
Seattle Genetics Inc (SGEN:NSQ) closed at 118.07, -5.03% below its 52-week high of 124.32, set on Feb 11, 2020.
62.90May 15 2019124.32Feb 11 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9701 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 21:00 GMT.