- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investors build contrarian bets on US bricks-and-mortar retailers
- S&P pushes more US retailers deeper into junk
- Investing is a marathon, not a sprint - even during revolutions
- Hedge funds see a gold rush in data mining
- Banks use secured lending to sidestep retail losses
- Sears posts double-digit sales slide
- Bricks and mortar stores are not made of straw
- Hudson's Bay faces pressure to get out of retail
- Will the death of US retail be the next big short?
- Nordstrom family considers taking department store private
Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD:NSQ) closed at 6.55, 19.53% above the 52 week low of 5.48 set on Oct 17, 2017.
5.48Oct 17 201714.32Apr 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||703.77m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-12.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 21:00 BST.