- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investors build contrarian bets on US bricks-and-mortar retailers
- S&P pushes more US retailers deeper into junk
- Investing is a marathon, not a sprint - even during revolutions
- Hedge funds see a gold rush in data mining
- Banks use secured lending to sidestep retail losses
- Sears posts double-digit sales slide
- Bricks and mortar stores are not made of straw
- Hudson's Bay faces pressure to get out of retail
- Will the death of US retail be the next big short?
- Nordstrom family considers taking department store private
As of last trade,
Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD:NSQ) traded at 3.48, 12.62% above the 52 week low of 3.09 set on Jan 09, 2018.
3.09Jan 09 201814.32Apr 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||378.80m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-10.93 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 17:41 GMT.