- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Hedge funds see a gold rush in data mining
- Banks use secured lending to sidestep retail losses
- Sears posts double-digit sales slide
- Bricks and mortar stores are not made of straw
- Hudson's Bay faces pressure to get out of retail
- Will the death of US retail be the next big short?
- Nordstrom family considers taking department store private
- Amazon/Shopify: stripped malls
- Sears arrests downward spiral with deep cost cuts
- Death of salespeople challenges Trump's America
Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD:NSQ) closed at 7.14, 29.82% above the 52 week low of 5.50 set on Feb 08, 2017.
5.50Feb 08 201714.32Apr 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||763.94m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-12.73 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 21:00 BST.