- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China online censors rush to erase Liu Xiaobo tributes
- China's Weibo blocks potential criticism of Vladimir Putin
- China bans homosexuality, luxurious lifestyles from online videos
- Wimbledon hopes royal-box celebrities will win Chinese audiences
- Beijing's video-streaming ban lops $1bn off Sina Weibo market cap
- Support grows in China for 1989 Tiananmen crackdown
- Toutiao touts AI for individual news in vast China market
- China enforces ban on original news reporting
SINA Corp (SINA:NSQ) closed at 92.46, -5.47% below its 52-week high of 97.81, set on May 22, 2017.
44.76Jul 21 201697.81May 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.21 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 21:00 BST.