- SL Green Signs Ulta Beauty, Nation’s Largest Beauty Retailer, to Location at 2 Herald Square
- SL Green Realty Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2019 EPS of $1.94 Per Share; and FFO of $1.82 Per Share
- SL Green Realty Corp. to Release Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results After Market Close on July 17, 2019
- SL Green Realty Corp. Announces Common and Preferred Stock Dividends for Second Quarter 2019
- SL Green Inks Sentinel Capital Partners at One Vanderbilt Avenue
SL Green Realty Corp (SLG:NYQ) closed at 79.16, 4.91% above its 52-week low of 75.46, set on Aug 07, 2019.
75.46Aug 07 2019106.54Aug 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.30%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 27 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2019 23:30 BST.