- Semtech’s LoRa® Devices Optimize Building Management Systems in U.S.
- Semtech Announces Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Semtech Collaborates with AWS to Empower Creation of Low-Power Internet of Things (IoT) Track and Trace Services with LoRa Cloud™ Geolocation
- Semtech Announces Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Conference Call
- Semtech and Exeger Demonstrate Solar Harvesting Technology for Internet of Things (IoT) Sensors
- Semtech’s BlueRiver® ASIC Upgrades Savant Systems’ Suite of 4K Video-Over-IP Products
- Semtech Introduces the HotSwitch® Platform for Superior System Protection of Electronic Systems Against Transient and Steady-State Fault Conditions for Industrial, Telecom and Consumer Applications
- Semtech Corporation and Sierra Wireless Receive Second Requests from DOJ Under Hart-Scott-Rodino Act
- Semtech Corporation Announces Upsize and Pricing of Private Offering of $300 Million of New Convertible Senior Notes
- Semtech’s LoRa Connect™ Enhances CWD Limited’s Dual Combo Module Connecting IoT Devices to the Cloud
As of last trade
Semtech Corp (SM2:DUS) traded at 27.80, 6.92% above its 52-week low of 26.00, set on Oct 28, 2022.
26.00Oct 28 202279.50Jan 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.29 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2022 14:00 GMT.