- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- State Street asks SEC to block non-voting shares
- Tech entrepreneurs: Great Man theory
- Snap targets smaller advertisers with self-serve platform
- Sluggish US IPO activity needs more than a new Jobs Act
- Snap shares rebound after analysts issue buy ratings
- Bonfire of Wall St analysts burns some big names
- Trump's pledge on drug pricing squeezes US pharma stocks
- Donald Trump spurs the 'reflation trade'
Snap-On Inc (SNA:NYQ) closed at 154.47, 6.41% above its 52-week low of 145.17, set on Oct 13, 2016.
145.17Oct 13 2016181.73Feb 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.84%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 21:00 BST.