- EMA validates marketing authorisation application for efanesoctocog alfa for treatment of haemophilia A
- Sobi to acquire CTI BioPharma Corp. enhancing Sobi's position in rare haematology
- Bulletin from Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi)'s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Sobi publishes Q1 2023 report: Continued solid progress
- Sobi to streamline nirsevimab contractual arrangements
- Sobi® publishes Annual and sustainability report for 2022
- Notice of Annual general meeting in Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (publ)
- Phase 3 DISSOLVE Program of SEL-212 in Chronic Refractory Gout Meets Primary Endpoint: Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (publ) (SOBI:STO) closed at 213.00, 6.98% above its 52-week low of 199.10, set on Oct 28, 2022.
199.10Oct 28 2022273.80Apr 14 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||65.99bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||10.58 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 17:00 BST.